Elisabeth is best known for her appearances in the Annual CrossFit Games. Less than 6 months after being introduced to CrossFit, Elisabeth qualified to the 2011 CrossFit Games, Placing 13th overall and making a splash with her memorable performance in the “Killer Kage” event.
Elisabeth is a top CrossFit Athlete with five consecutive CrossFit Games appearances and two consecutive North Central Regional crowns. She’s well known for winning CrossFit Games events such as the 2012 “Double Banger,” 2013 “Cinco 1,” 2014 “Clean Speed Ladder,” 2015 "Soccer Chipper." Elisabeth is accomplished in Olympic-style weightlifting with three USA Weightlifting National qualifications and American Open Weightlifting Championship appearances.
Elisabeth brings the experience of 15 years of competitive gymnastics, CrossFit Level 1 certification, CrossFit Kids certification, and coaching over "On Balance" 40 seminars over the past 3 years. Elisabeth holds an M.A. in Social Service Administration from the University of Chicago where she was a McCormick Tribune Fellow for Urban and Community Leadership. Elisabeth lives in Chicago with her son.
More About Elisabeth:
- 5 Time CrossFit Games Athlete (Women’s Individual)
- 2 Time North Central Regional Champion
- 20 CrossFit Games & Regional Individual Event Wins
- 2014 East Coast Championships Champion (Team)
- 2013 Granite Games Champion
- 3 Time American Open Weightlifting Championship Competitor
- 3 Time USAW National Championship Qualifier
- SealFit Kokoro 30
- CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Kids
- Coached 40+ On Balance seminars
- Master of Science in Social Work, Licensed Social Worker (inactive)
Please forward all business inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org